Invisalign ® for Adults Reading, MA
Are you looking to achieve a perfect smile with ease and comfort — discreetly? Invisalign® clear aligners use proprietary SmartTrack® material to keep you comfortable while straightening your teeth with 75% more predictability.* And, with Invisalign®, you experience less pain than with traditional metal braces** and you spend less time at the dental office fixing broken wires and brackets.
Importantly, low-profile, easy-to-wear Invisalign® doesn’t interrupt your lifestyle, so you can feel free to continue enjoying the activities and foods you love. Plus, you can get your new smile without most people even realizing you are going through teeth-straightening treatment.
The Treatment for Adults
During your first Invisalign® appointment, we will complete a scan or impression of your current smile. Together with the Invisalign® system’s team of specialists, we’ll design a digital treatment plan and map out the path to your best smile.
Invisalign®’s iTero system and Clincheck software lets us produce a 3D visual interface and a specific algorithm calculates the right amount of movement for every tooth. Best of all, we can show you how your transformed smile will look when you’re done!
The Aligners for Adults
Invisalign® clear aligners are designed to transform your smile up to 50% faster*** and are made with unique advances, such as comfortable SmartTrack material. Each aligner that you wear will help shift your teeth gradually and predictably while you continue to live your life the way you want. With Invisalign®, you can:
- Keep eating all your favorite foods.
- Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
- Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
- Experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Go about your day without worrying that people will notice your braces — Invisalign® is nearly invisible.
Treatment with Invisalign® moves along quickly, as long as you remember to wear your aligners for the appropriate amount of time each day. Other things to understand about Invisalign® treatment include:
- You'll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as prescribed by your orthodontist.
- You’ll probably schedule check-ups every six to eight weeks to check your progress and pick up the next batch of aligners. Fewer doctor visits mean more time to enjoy life.
- When you start wearing each new set of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort for the first few days, which is totally normal.
The Transformation for Adults
Throughout your treatment, you’ll see the placement of your teeth transform, giving you the smile you’ve always wanted. With the help of Invisalign® clear aligners and our office, you’ll discover how a series of small, expertly designed tooth shifts can shape a whole new future.
If you’re interested in finding out whether you’re a candidate for Invisalign® treatment, contact our office today!
* When compared with clear aligners that are made of off-the-shelf, single-layer .030-inch material
** In a study by Miller et al., with adults measuring pain in the first week of treatment
*** With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear
Invisalign® and the Invisalign® logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.