Invisalign® for Teens Reading, MA
Every teen’s smile is unique, which is why Invisalign® digital treatment solutions are perfect for helping teens reach their smile goals faster. This state-of-the-art technology allows our office to deliver a teeth-straightening solution that’s more precise, comfortable, and faster than traditional braces.
And speed of treatment is important to many teens — and parents. With Invisalign®’s innovations such as SmartTrack® material, your teen can get their perfect smile up to 50% faster.* And as your teen’s smile transforms, you may find they have a boost in confidence, self-esteem, and even happiness.
Invisalign® Treatment for Teens
At your first visit we will take a scan or impressions of your teen’s teeth using state-of-the-art software. Using this image as a guideline, will work closely with Invisalign® treatment specialists to develop a complete digital treatment plan. This plan will map out your teen’s smile transformation from start to finish — allowing you and them to get a sneak preview of what the final look will be!
Clear Aligners for Teens
Invisalign® clear aligners are created with the Invisalign® system’s proprietary SmartTrack material for extra comfort. Your teen needs to wear their aligners for 22 hours per day, but they can be removed to eat, to play sports, or participate in other special activities, offering fewer interruptions to his or her lifestyle. To ensure the aligners are being worn often enough for progress, you can monitor your teen’s compliance through a discreet blue indicator on the aligner.
Teens love the Invisalign® treatment options because they can:
- Keep enjoying all their favorite foods.
- Stay active in their favorite sports and extracurricular activities.
- Brush and floss more easily, without brackets and wires in the way.
- Experience fewer emergency visits to the orthodontist to fix broken wires and brackets.
- Forget about worrying that people will notice your braces — Invisalign® is nearly invisible.
Treatment with Invisalign® moves along quickly, if your teen remembers to wear their aligners for the appropriate amount of time each day. Other things to understand about Invisalign® treatment include:
- Your teen will wear each set of aligners for two weeks, as long as they are wearing them for the right amount of time each day.
- When your teen begins wearing each new set of aligners, they may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort for a few days, which is totally normal.
The Transformation Process
As your teen’s treatment progresses, Invisalign® transforms their smile discreetly using a series of small, expertly designed tooth shifts. However, if your teen decides against Invisalign® treatment within the first six months, we offer the Invisalign® Teen Guarantee, which gives you the option to switch to wires and brackets to complete your treatment.
Invisalign® treatment gives both you and your teen a better teeth-straightening experience when compared to traditional braces. Invisalign®:
- Corrects both simple and complex teeth-straightening cases
- Is covered by orthodontic insurance
- Has proprietary innovations that provide up to 50% shorter treatment times*
- Eliminates pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires and requires fewer unexpected orthodontist visits
- Allows your teen to enjoy all of the foods and activities they love
- Comes with removable trays for easy brushing and flossing
If you’re ready to find out if your teen is a good candidate for Invisalign® treatment and move them closer to the perfect smile they crave, contact our office today!
* With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear
** The Invisalign® Teen Confidence Survey was conducted in 2014 and polled 3,577 U.S. teenagers ages 13–17 and 2,118 U.S. mothers of teens ages 13–17; plus an oversample of 101 mothers of teens ages 13–17 who wear or have worn Invisalign® clear aligners. The survey was conducted by Kelton, a leading global consumer insights and research firm.
Invisalign® and the Invisalign® logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.