Invisalign® Reading, MA
Our office is a certified provider of Invisalign® clear aligners, the comfortable, low profile tooth straightening option that gives you the smile you’ve always wanted without the stigma of metal braces.
Why Should I Try Invisalign® Treatment?
Invisalign® is the premier tooth alignment product for those individuals looking for a discrete alternative to metal braces. Along with that very important benefit, treatment with Invisalign® also offers:
- Faster treatment: Aligners are changed weekly to get you to your smile goal faster. Longer periods between aligner changes may be necessary, depending on your response to treatment.
- Proven results: Invisalign® uses SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features that have been clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement.
- Better fit: Because Invisalign® aligners are made from SmartTrack material, they fit well and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Even if you have a crossbite, crowding, open bits, gapped teeth, overbite, or underbites, Invisalign® clear aligners can still work since they are designed to treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions.
- Virtually invisible: Because they are virtually invisible, your friends or coworkers won’t even know you’re going through treatment.
- Comfort: Smooth and comfortable aligners are not only easy to wear, but they’re also removable so you can continue eating and activities you have always enjoyed.
- Convenience: Invisalign® treatment is ideal for people with busy schedules since they only require an office visit every six weeks.
Smile Treatment Process with Invisalign®
Treatment with Invisalign® aligners is a simple process to begin, whether you’re an adult patient or you’re considering it as a treatment option for a child. Here’s how it works:
Your First Consultation
When you arrive for your initial consultation, we will take a close look at your orthodontic needs and determine whether Invisalign® treatment is a good choice for you. If you decide to proceed with Invisalign® treatment, we will create a custom plan to get you to your smile goals as soon as possible.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
Our iTero® digital scanning system will create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth that will allow us to design a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and treatment length. You’ll even get to preview your new smile before beginning treatment!
Your Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Your new aligners will be custom-made of Invisalign®’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re practically invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
That’s important, since you’ll need to wear your Invisalign® clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results, only taking them out to eat, brush, and floss.
Each set of aligners you wear will help your teeth move gently and gradually into their proper places. Typically, you’ll begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and come into our office every six weeks or so for a checkup.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, keep your new smile in perfect condition with a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made for your smile using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign® clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign® system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office by calling (781) 944-7970.